11/3/12

17 Things Every Woman Should Say - (at least once!)



1. "In the wardrobe, quick!" - because jumping out to scare your friends is funny at any age.
2. "It's not me, it's you" - because sometimes a bad date needs to know the truth!
3. "I'm not wearing any knickers" - even if you are. Men's reactions are hilarious. Weirdos!
4. "Don't you know who I am? - because there's a tiny chance they might actually think you're famous!

5. "I'm so sorry I never called..."- when you run into a guy who didn't call YOU!
6. "I WON!" - whether it's millions on the lottery or first prize at karaoke, every woman should taste victory once!

7. "I'll send m car to pick you up" - we wan to say this when we are 55 (to a hot date who's 25!)
8. "I don't care if people are watching" - want to snog his face off at the theatre? Go for it.
9. "Thanks, I built it myself" - Your dream house or an Ikea coffee table!
10. "I'll get my people to call your people" - usually uttered by the Hollywood set (but far funnier sais deadpan to your best mate!)

11. "Hes not my usual type but..." - you don't know it yet, but you'll probably end up marrying him.
12. "I'll have the lobster" - double cool points if you're paying the bill yourself!
13. "What are you doing down there?" - some men need a little direction in bed. Others need Very. Clear. Instructions.

14. "Cut it however you like!" - your stylist will love you, you'll feel super brave (and it will grow back!)
15. "Are you sure this is cooked properly?" - shortly before you come down with food poisoning. In future, you'll trust your instincts.

16. "Life's is too short for bad coffees" - because you deserve a great Starbucks before going to the office!
17. "I love you, but I love me more" - the classic Samantha Jones break-up brush-off. Follow with a swift exit, leaving just a whiff of expensive perfume...



(via Glamour Magazine UK  - @GlamourMagUK)
- March 2012 -

1 comentario:

  1. Hola!
    Paso para avisar que se sortea un ejemplar de Apuesto por ti firmado en
    http://apuestoportisaga.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/sorteo-de-un-ejemplar-de-apt.html

    Besotes y cuidaos!

    ResponderEliminar

Harry Potter Glasses